Tuesday 6 May 2008

Date five: The funny guy!

I was quite looking forward to this date, I have a lot of these guys as mates just because they are so much fun. My ex boyfriend was also 'the funny guy' but actually thought he WAS in fact Ricky Gervais. HA.
Anyway... My date was HOT . Very. HOT. He had blinding eyes ,THE cutest smile and dressed very well... So, instantly I couldn't work out why he didn't have a girlfriend, so i asked him.

'Girls don't take me seriously enough, if i ask someone out they think I'm joking. Or if I do go out with them they cant take the sarcasm. Vicious circle. Its actually quite hard to find two blonde lesbians did you know that?'
He said this in such a laid back way I nearly missed it. Excellent.

Our date was cool, he took me around this derelict area which was a graffiti haven. Very smart guy, he knew allot and he kept me interested which is always a bonus. He said he would take a girl someone spontaneous on the first and second date, to keep them interested, and would get rid of them if they wanted sex in the first month. 'You know it wont last if you rush in to things like that. I prefer to wait. Plus I'm a nervous twat.'
Very honest, I thought.
To sum himself up in three words, he said.... ' I AM God'.
I know he wasn't actually being an arrogant twat (A.K.A pretty boy)

I KNOW WHY WE DON'T LIKE FUNNY GUYS...we cant take them seriously. No matter how good looking they are, unless they make the move nothing will happen, the bottom line is that we wont make the move because its so hard to tell whether they're interested or not.

This date was in the top few so far...definitely. I recommend the funny guy... just remember-
To bag a funny guy we actually have to do the ground work. Great.

No comments: