Friday 2 May 2008

Who IS the perfect man?


So, my challenge for the next week is to find the perfect man (ha...wish me luck) I'm going on dates with 10 different types of men to try and find out how they really treat women, and who does it the best...

The Men...

The 10 guys I will date will be:
  1. The Geek
  2. The funny one
  3. The trendy (pretty boy)
  4. The Emo
  5. The 'Geezer'
  6. The indie kid
  7. The skater/surfer
  8. The chav
  9. The heavy metal guy
  10. The City boy

These are all 'stereotypical' guys and my mission is to find which type can really treat a girl, and how this differs depending on their social label...This may surprise you girlies!

The dates...

The dates will consist of some investigative work to try and find out if the way the dress changes how they treat women. I will find out:

  • Where they take a girl on the first date?

  • Do they pay?

  • What they talk about?

  • What they do for fun?

  • Do they have any hobbies?

  • How they would sum themselves up in three words.

  • Do they fit their 'stereotype' at the end of the date.

So...

10 men..

10 dates...

1 week...

To find the perfect man...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds really interesting, I bet it will be fun for you, I'll read up on the guys u went with, and how the dates turned out...