Thursday 8 May 2008

The Emo Date..

OK, so this one was a bit of lie...it wasn't a real date. It was more of an interview with this emo guy I know.

He wears the tittest skinny jeans I have ever seen, always in a black hoodie, has his lip pierced and has the blackest and straightest hair..it doesn't even move... Like hes not actually real or something.

Anyway, he is very shy and its hard to get two words out of him at the best of times, but I got him to talk about girlfriends...eventually. This was after I agreed he could use my living room to do some devil worshiping shite. Ha, not really.

He said for a first date, he'd take a girl to a gig probably, or just go for a drink so he could get to know them. He said he'd had some bad experiences with girls so he likes taking his time with them. He used to buy his ex girlfriend flowers all the time, and didn't enjoy me asking 'did they have to be dead first...that's what your in to right?' I need to stop taking the piss.

He would never demand sex from a girl, they can have as much time as they want, but if they wanted it on the first date and they were 'fit' he wouldn't say no. This is like any guy though really?! No matter what anyone says if someone want to give you £100, you don't turn it down just because you don't know them do you? Maybe its just my look on things, but this is the general stereotype of men!

To sum himself up in three words he just shrugged. It took him a while but he said 'whatever you think'. Classic emo banter right there.

No comments: