Sunday 4 May 2008

The Pretty Boy Date...

This was the one and only time in my life where I actually would have preferred playing tongue tennis with a rabid dog. It was awful.

We went for lunch (I didn't eat anything as this meant staying longer) I had a drink whilst he ate his steak burger like a starved child. This wasn't when i knew he was an arrogant twat...it was long before this.

I'll start from the beginning...in fact I shall bullet point to state his negatives and positives...then you can clearly see how balanced they are...

Negatives:
  • He didn't shut up about himself.

  • He didn't shut up about football.

  • He didn't shut up about his new shoes and shirt.

  • He felt the need to tell me how many girls he had slept with.

  • If i was a mirror he would have been all over me. IN FACT if I was sitting next to a mirror i would have preferred this as there would be total silence whilst he admired himself.

  • He couldn't help but talk about his 'fit body' (Yes it is fit. But you will always be an ugly twat.)

  • He rolled his sleeves up every five minutes then flexed his arm a little bit whilst looking out the corner of his eye to see if i was looking.

  • He didn't ask me anything about myself.

  • He thought calling me 'his bitch' was appropriate...

  • After answering the phone to his mate.

Positives:

  • He...was available for this 'date' and helping me remember just why I don't go near pretty boys.

  • He paid for my drink.

  • He didn't smell too bad, so at least all my senses didn't get a battering.

So, there you go. I asked him 'Would you normally pay for a date with a girl' ?(as i made it clear this wasn't a 'real' date. I couldn't pretend, i wanted to throw a chair at him)

He answered: 'yeah i would' And i thought...aww that's alright i suppose hes not too bad.

Then he HAD to go and say 'Only if i knew i was gonna' get some at the end of the night.'

I wanted to laugh. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. maybe if she couldn't understand the English language, he'd have a chance of getting laid.

I asked him to describe himself in three words, he said 'Fit, funny, and charming'.

I don't think he understands what they actually mean?! HA what a joke of a date. NEVER again.

No comments: