Monday 5 May 2008

My Geeky date..

A little different from my last date...My 'geek' wasn't at all the 'hooded' thug, he did in fact have large hair and sported quite a butchered beard. Which was nice. He wore baggy jeans and a plain t-shirt with some awful trainers, and of course, glasses. Classic. Hes not an ugly guy, bit of a make-over and he'd be up there with Mr (I am a god) Jude Law and the like.(I'm sure of it.)

He doesn't drink unless its a special occasion, which was nice. We went for a walk in a park near me, as i couldn't bear the thought of sitting in one place in case there wasn't anything to talk about.

He wasn't quiet at all (I expected him to be nervous) but I think this is because I have known him for a while (trying to find a geek is impossible..unless you work with them!)

He did talk allot about himself, well mainly his video consoles which I concluded he would marry if he could... he didn't enjoy this statement.

He was very clued up about everything, and had to be right allot of the time (which of course I let him be). This made me feel rather stupid. But I suppose this wasn't just because he was a 'geek'...its because hes a man (there i go stereotyping again!)

He was sweet and he is a caring person. We completely clashed as we don't listen to the same music or go out to the same places, but I still had a laugh with him, which is never bad. I felt that i wanted o mother him more than anything...maybe this was because he didn't seem very street wise, or maybe he just didn't care, which isn't a bad thing.

He said if he went out on a 'real' date (cheers) with someone he'd make a big effort and take them for a romantic meal. 'Pub's are OK with your friends but i would never take my girlfriend to one.'
I thought this was sweet. To sum himself up in three words he said 'i don't know'. How modest of him!

No comments: